Friday, October 23, 2009

Goodbye Army Crawl and Hello World... I'm Crawling and so much more!

Friday, October 23, 2009
Dear Max,
You Did It! After practicing and practicing and practicing you have done it! You have started crawling. You officially took your first unassisted couple of crawls on Friday, October 16th, it was so cool - cause Grammie, Grampie, Uncle Geary, Aunt Jali, Daniel and Natalie were all here with daddy and I to witness it. Being working parents we worry that we will miss these moments, however, you have been very good about sharing them on day's off and weekends. Which we appreciate! Daniel had a big influence on you crawling. He crawled by your side a good portion of the morning, so you could watch how it was done. And late that day you did it all on your own! And just like that you are up on your knees pulling yourself up on the couch and chairs and even climbed TWO stairs! We will miss the army crawl or better known as the wounded soldier trying to make it to safety crawl. I'm proud of you and all that you accomplish. They keep telling us this is just the beginning that now it will start to feel like you are doing something new everyday. I will say it seems that you are learning new tricks all the time. Bring it on! Bring it on! I love learning more about you everyday and seeing how you progress and learn. I love you Max!


Goodbye Army Crawl


Hello hands and knee's!


I was in the kitchen and saw the recliner moving... next thing I know you've pulled yourself up I ran and grabbed the camera to capture the moment!


The process of climbing the stairs

Step 1: Get on your knees


Step 2: Pull yourself up



Step 3: Start Climbing



Step 4: And your off!
Ms. Tiffany would be so proud!!


And the mischief begins....
Yup! That's mommy's flip flop out the doggy door


Who me?


No comments:

Post a Comment