A "Sleeping" Max and I on our Big Day Out!
January, 24, 2008
Dear Max,
Today we had our first big day out. Mom's friend Andrea had planned a great day for her nephew Jimmy and allowed us to come along. We started the day at the Shark Reef. I really think you loved it... however, you slept through the entire thing! I documented the day so you and Daddy would have pictures of it, cause I don't think anyone would have believed it. After the Shark Reef we went over to the MGM Grand to see the Lions. Guess what? That's right, you slept through that too! We then went to lunch at PF Changs and then to see your very first movie in a big theater. We saw Inkheart... and guess what? You slept through that too!!! Well, I had a great time and I hope one day you enjoy looking at the pictures, cause you sure didn't see any of it today! I love you Max and it was so fun hanging out with you today!
O- and thanks to your Mom's friend Emily I learned a little trick today called "propping" it sure did free up my hands and time today. My life with you may officially never be the same.
Max and Mommy at the Lion Habitat... Look I'm still sleeping!
Look what I found at the Shark Reef Book Store!
A book all about the Adventures of Max the Minnow!!!!
I know a shocker... I'm asleep
I know a shocker... I'm asleep
If you look closely you can see the Shark! I can't believe I could sleep through this!
But our favorite is this one... the Lion Fish!
Aw, look at that cute sleepy little prince! Don't worry, you'll blink and he'll be getting into EVERYTHING!
ReplyDeleteToo funny! Enjoy the sleeping moments. Soon you will be wishing that he will be sleeping instead of climbing in and out of his stroller! :)
ReplyDeleteDanell & Tony,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I read all of your posts and laughed and cried the whole time. I cannot think of two better people to be blessed in this kind of way. Max is so cute and the luckiest little boy!
Enjoy the sleeping! It doesn't last long! Soon, he'll be climbing onto the counter to get a cookie while you are in another room, thinking, oh what a good boy! He's being so quiet!!! And that's when the quiet will mean, Max is up to something!!! Enjoy that little guy!
ReplyDeleteGreat post's Danell! I had a lot of reading to catch up on. I'm missing Max, we've got to get down there for a snuggle! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love how you write your blog to Max.
ReplyDeleteOh how I miss going to the movies with a sleeping baby. Last time I took my baby to the movies (he is 3 and potty training) he did so well. Sitting on my lap. He was so grown up eating his popcorn ans drinking his soda. Usually I miss half of the movie because he is throwing a fit. I made it almost to the end of the movie. Then I felt a warm sensation running down my leg. I guess next time we will skip the soda. Or better yet he can sit on Dad's lap!
ReplyDeleteHey Guys!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter Elizabeth was asked to give a talk this Sunday on "coming to earth to be part of a family." For FHE last night we read a story in the Friend about adoptions. Then Elizabeth thought the story of Max would be perfect for her talk. I'm going to type it all up and she'll get to share it with everyone. She is so excited!