Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's official!!!

So here it is... our first blogging. I must say that motherhood makes you busy! I've been trying for weeks to get this started. I've been keeping a journal for Max and decided that the best way to keep everyone up to date is to share this journal. So my posts for now - will be my notes to Max. I'm happy to be blogging!

1 comment:

  1. I think your blog has just become my most favorite to read. It is so exciting to hear about your every day things as new parents. I'm so glad you have some time off to enjoy Max before going back to work. I love the matching PJs during Christmas. What an amazing time for you all. It gives me such joy to see your lovely family . . . it truely radiates through the computer screen! E-mail me when you have a chance: charmainechidester@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete