Dear Max,
Just like that - Now that your 9 month's old, you have decided to grow up on me! I could hardly believe it when we saw you holding your own bottle tonight! Now, I will admit this was short lived, you did not hold it the entire time. But it's a good start.
That's Better
Now I know the order of this might seem cruel, but it's reality. Yup, after you were in your p.j.'s, had your night bottle and were all snuggled in to go upstairs for prayers and bed...your daddy and I decided to ask your Auntie Julie to cut your hair! Yup, your Auntie Julie is in town tonight - cause tomorrow your mommy and your Auntie's are going on a little get away. I'll tell you all about it when we get back. But we thought, no better time than now, to trim up your hair... And then... we decided to give you a BIG BOY HAIR CUT!
Faux Hawk Down
Faux Hawk Down
Faux Hawk Down
No comments:
Post a Comment