Sunday, October 4, 2009
Dear Max,
Lot's to fill you in on...We got an extra surprise on Sunday night after conference. Grampie came down to visit! You are so very lucky to have grandparents that love you so much! Grampie had some doctor appointments so he came down a day early so he could see you. I wish I could say that he came to see me... but it really is all about you now. He enjoyed playing with you and teaching you all about your new toy you scored during your play date yesterday. It is a really cool airplane that you can ride on. Your grampie thinks the world of you, and loves to teach you all sorts of things. Grampie was the first person to teach you to click your mouth, you still to this day bust into laughter every time you click your mouth. And now with 4 top teeth making their appearance soon I hope you still have the ability to do a good mouth click! Your a lucky little boy! I love you Max!!!
3 months ago
How sweet!!!
ReplyDelete