Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back up to St. George

Sunday, August 1, 2010
Dear Max,
Just one week later and we are back up in St. George. We went up Friday night, arrived late, but worth the drive so we could spend some extra time with family on Saturday. Saturday morning we went to visit Grandma Trenholm. You love spending time with Grandma Trenholm, she always has a treat or stuffed animal she has been saving for you. She is always thinking of you. She loves to hear you sing songs and just watch you run and giggle. You love all the gadgets that you can touch and play with. Not always the best activity!


Grandma Trenholm giving the doggie kisses


Max with Grandma Trenholm


Laughing with Grandma Trenholm

After visiting with Grandma Trenholm we headed up to Pine Valley for Kamryn Leavitts birthday party. We made a quick stop at the Pine Valley cemetery where my Grandma and Grandpa Snow are buried. This is the first time you have been to their graveside. I love telling you stories about your Grandma and Grandpa Snow. I'm positive all your silly faces are a direct result from hanging out with Grandpa Snow in heaven, and your sweet and mischievous smile, yeah that's definitely from Grandma Snow. I love having such strong heritage and so glad that you get to carry that heritage on. We have a pioneer spirit about us thanks to our sturdy stock!

Our Family


Max

At the party you chose to hang out with the wise, young spirited men. I have a feeling I know why you are drawn to them, you are one at heart for certain. It is so interesting to me.


Max, Papa and Papa Rogers



Sitting on the porch enjoying some lemon aide


You did love all the open space to run and play, once we taught you how to jump over the ditch instead of tripping on it every time you when by. I must say you are a quick learner, once taught.


Leaving the party with you two besties. Max, you are an amazing little boy! Let's be honest, you just got two grown men to hold hands with you! They love you so much.


You are wise Max, these two Papa's could teach you all you would need to know in the world. At least 90%, maybe your daddy and I along with all the others that love you could make up the rest. That's how amazing these two men are! You are very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment