Sunday, August 29, 2010
Dear Max,
It's that time of year again, our annual girls trip. After our adventures last year in California, we decided to stay a little bit closer to home this year and make a trip up to Aunt Teri's cabin in Pine Valley. To be honest, it really doesn't matter where we go, it's all about the company. We enjoyed spending time together, talking, laughing and remembering silly stories from our college years (I'm sure they will tell you all the crazy things your mommy did one day...oh my! I'm afraid). I'm sure we kept the wildlife awake all night with our laughter.
Our night consisted of some wonderful highlights:
* Julie only has expired food in her pantry, and refuses to buy fresh food and WILL eat her expired food. YUK!

PROOF
I love these girls so much! I'm so glad that they are in my life, it's great to get together and enjoy the memories or our past and create new memories for our future!

And More PROOF...oh, if you only knew what happened...I'm sure some day the stories will be told. Hopefully not at one of our funerals, let's hope we are remembered for something more than what happened during this "memory"

Love you girls!

Dining out

With a happy face like that...it doesn't look like you missed a beat. Thanks for letting mommy get away for a little bit. I missed you like crazy! I love you Max!!
It's that time of year again, our annual girls trip. After our adventures last year in California, we decided to stay a little bit closer to home this year and make a trip up to Aunt Teri's cabin in Pine Valley. To be honest, it really doesn't matter where we go, it's all about the company. We enjoyed spending time together, talking, laughing and remembering silly stories from our college years (I'm sure they will tell you all the crazy things your mommy did one day...oh my! I'm afraid). I'm sure we kept the wildlife awake all night with our laughter.
Our night consisted of some wonderful highlights:
* Julie only has expired food in her pantry, and refuses to buy fresh food and WILL eat her expired food. YUK!

PROOF
* Us city girls decided to go on a nature walk, after eating 1/2 our weight in junk food. Yup, that's right we went on a nature walk, and wore the most appropriate shoes!

And More PROOF...oh, if you only knew what happened...I'm sure some day the stories will be told. Hopefully not at one of our funerals, let's hope we are remembered for something more than what happened during this "memory"

Love you girls!
Meanwhile... you were hanging out with your Grandma's, Papa, Aunt Kathy and Daddy. Getting all the love and attention you needed while your mommy was gone.
Dining out
With a happy face like that...it doesn't look like you missed a beat. Thanks for letting mommy get away for a little bit. I missed you like crazy! I love you Max!!





No comments:
Post a Comment