Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hanging out with our little Family

Saturday, September 12, 2010
Dear Max,
Today we had the opportunity to hang out as a family. We decided since we don't get many opportunities for weekends that aren't filled with commitments, that we better take full advantage of this. We started the morning out by going to Lied Children Museum, each time we go back it seems like it's better suited for you. We were so busy chasing you around, apparently we didn't get any pictures! Oh, did I say that right... YES! CHASING YOU AROUND! You are a runner! I don't think "walk" is in your vocabulary, even though I'm constantly saying "Max, walk please, Max, walk please... Max, slow down" I'm thinking that while you are reading this you will be having flash backs to hearing your mother say these words, they have to be embedded in your subconscious by now! After enjoying the museum we met up with Aunt Andrea at Love It Frozen Custard, it's the only frozen custard place we know in town, and it happens to be in the worst neighborhood. Close to the children's museum (I know, don't ask!) We sat in our car with the doors locked eating this yummy treat. Oh and we got to see a bum fight too! What a day! It's always so fun to spend time together as a family. By the way, we have put the vision in motion for your birthday party. We even snapped some "farmer" photo's of you this morning... that's right, it's going to be a Farm yard BAAAASH! Here is a sneak peak! I love you Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment