Sunday, October 17, 2010
Dear Max,
Well, we were home for a few days.... And then off to St. George. Daddy and I worked for 1/2 the day on Friday and then we all drove up to St. George. Daddy and I had tickets to see Tarzan out a Tuachan on Friday night. So you got to enjoy an evening with Grammie. Daddy and I enjoyed a fun date night, complete with dinner at Anasazi Steakhouse, where our meat came out "raw" and we cooked our steaks on hot rocks...interesting. The play was good. It was the closing night, so their was a lot of energy in the audience and with the performers. It was great to see.
Then Saturday, Mommy's friends from Las Vegas came up to St. George and we got to enjoy a full day of Shopping! It was so fun. We had great times buying and laughing and buying oh and lot's of laughing! We were just glad that Daddy was still in town and had brought the truck, we called him 1/2 way through our day to meet up with us and can you believe that all our purchases filled the bed of his truck! Oh we had fun. While I was out enjoying some bonding time with the girls, you were also doing some bonding of your own... with the baby doll at Grammies! You are such a loving little boy! I love you Max!!
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment