Dear Max,
July 11, 2013
I must say...every once in awhile I take a step back and say to myself..."I have a really cool job!" It's not ideal to not be with you every moment of every day, but...(and I really hope your reading this when your already a parent, so it doesn't sound strange) I'm a MUCH better mom when I'm working outside the home. And since this is a true reality, I'm so grateful that I have the employment that I do. I have been working with Warner Brothers Pictures on the Press Junket for the release of the SMURFS 2 movie. The smurfs go to Paris in the movie, so of course, the Paris Hotel was the perfect location for their Press Junket! The other day when I was walking over to the Planet Hollywood Hotel, I noticed that they were inflating a HUGE smurf to go under the arc! A small negotiation item that I put into place, they paid $25,000.00 to put that smurf there and another $80,000.00 to change the Eiffel Tower to blue lights! Man! Maybe I'm in the wrong business!
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment