Saturday, July 13, 2013

Uncle Geary Graduates with his Masters!

Dear Max,
July 12, 2013
I'm so proud of your Uncle Geary!  Today he graduated with his masters!!!  We all drove up to Salt Lake City to witness and support him in this exciting accomplishment.  I must admit, Graduation ceremonies are well...BORING!  And this one was no exception...except that Daddy forgot his Diabetes Medication and started to slip into Diabetic shock!  Well, that's one way to make Graduations exciting.  We suddenly found ourselves leaving the ceremony (in a rush!), calling our doctor back in Vegas, frantically trying to find a pharmacy all while I'm just begging your dad to let me take him to the ER.  Well, we got to a pharmacy and they helped us get his medication and things settled rather quickly.  But poor uncle Geary...by the time the ceremony had ended, Aunt Jali and your cousins had left (kids and graduations never mix!) and of course we had left...so he just got in his car and headed home.  We got ahold of him and so he stopped at the Pharmacy we were at and we took our "traditional" graduation photo's in the middle of the Pharmacy!  We don't do much very normal around here!!



The rest of the trip was in the company of our family and you got some much needed COUSIN time!!!  I love this picture of you holding Tiffany!  You are such a loving Boy!!

I'm so very grateful for our family!  And I'm so very grateful that everything ended up ok with your Daddy! Its scary stuff and I'm hoping we don't have to relive a moment like that again!  I love you Max!!


Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment