Friday, September 6, 2013

Mob Museum

Dear Max,
September 6, 2013
Daddy and I got a date night with friends!  We went to the Mob Museum with the Kendalls and Morrows. Then we went to eat at a Korean / Mexican Fusion restaurant.  I know, not your typical fusion of food you would expect.  We had a great time learning about how the Mob has influenced Las Vegas.  Interesting and yet creepy as well!  



Mug shots of everyone.  I hope you never see an actual mug shot of your 
mommy or daddy!  That would not be good!!!


This is a picture of Howard Hughes I took for Papa.  Papa use to work for Howard Hughes.  Who had very interesting ties to the Mob.  The really funny part of this picture is it was on my phone for a long time and you would thumb through my photo's and come to this picture and ask.  "Mom, who is that guy with the "smashface"?  That's how you say mustache!  HILARIOUS!!  It may only be me that finds these things funny!  I love you Max!!

Love,

Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment