Sunday, September 15, 2013

Movies, Soccer and Birthday's...just a typical Saturday

Dear Max,
We work hard so we can play hard!  That is for sure...and by the end of the week...we are ready to PLAY!!!  Friday night we went to the drive-in movie.  Tova had never been to the drive in movie before.  She LOVED it.  We also took Natalie Bunker from down the street, it was her first time at the drive in too.  It's always so fun to take lot's of pillows and blankets.  Dad puts the air mattress in the back of the truck and we all pile in.  Great memories are being made every moment of our days.  


I don't know how you always wake up so cute!  But boy do you!!!  I could just eat this little face!!!  Saturday morning never looked so good!  We are off to soccer!!



 You're first day of indoor soccer...I hope you'll like it.  You are going with your friend Lili Hunter.  It's nice cause instead of playing games, they are just teaching you the skills of soccer.



















Always soooo happy!  I love riding in the car with you and singing....you sure are a ham!!






On Sunday we celebrated Patti's birthday at the house with dinner, cake and ice cream!




No comments:

Post a Comment