Dear Max,
It is such a joy to serve in the church! I'm blessed beyond measure to serve with some of the most amazing men and women and youth. They strengthen my testimony and bring me such joy. Tonight we had our Young Women's in Excellence Program. It is my first YWIE as the Young Women's President, it also marked the night where I have officially done everything as YW's President once. It's a nice feeling to have gotten through all my "first's" The theme was, There's no place like Home and the journey getting back to our Heavenly Home. The spirit was strong and the girls had accomplished so much, it was awesome to celebrate them. I'm so blessed to have you and daddy support me in my calling. It's no easy being busy and away from home, but I know our family is blessed by our service in the church. I love you Max!
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment