Dear Max,
Sometimes my head is ready to explode cause life get's so busy...but really...I wouldn't have it any other way!!! We are so lucky to have great friends, family and be involved in activities that bring our family joy. Today was much like other Saturday's...
After soccer you were invited to TWO birthday parties. First was Iryeland Dunsmoor's party. It was at a real working farm! You loved it! They had pony rides, pigs, chicken's and a farm to run and play. I think you prefer life without fences...
After Iryeland's party you jetted over to Lili Hunter's birthday party. She had a super hero themed party! But you weren't tired yet
We had the opportunity to attend the baptism of one of my young women, Caitlyn, It was an amazing time. Our lives are busy and full but so blessed! I love you Max!
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment