Wednesday, October 22, 2014

About you and your Dad....

Dear Max - 
I love the relationship you have with your daddy!  He is such a great example to you of what a man ought to be and I'm grateful that you get his guiding influence.  He teaches you by example and you soak it up.  It has been a great blessing in our lives to have daddy's "flexible" schedule.  Well, what seems to us as a "flexible" schedule, but the truth of it...he does more in the hours before you and I wake up than most.  He wakes up at 3:30 am, is at work by 4:00 am, most days goes to school at 9:00 am and is home by 2:00 pm to pick you up from school.  But his day doesn't stop there.  The two of you are our errand runners, homework doers, school lunch makers, soccer team players, yard work completers, oh and don't forget treat getters.  The list goes on and on.  I'm so grateful for all the two of you do for our family.  And I'm so glad Daddy has a little buddy with him!  You are two peas in a pod for sure!  I love you Max (and I love your Daddy!)

Love,

Mom



















No comments:

Post a Comment