Dear Max,
Today you are three months old! I can not believe how quickly the time has passed. Everyone told us that time would go quickly, but it is truly amazing how fast it goes. I'm so grateful you are a healthy and happy little guy... However, I'm afraid your no longer such a "little" guy. On Monday night your daddy asked me to set out your jammies so he could get you ready for bed. The next morning I went into your room and you were not in the jammies that I had set out for you. I asked your dad what happened. I thought, maybe your peed on them or slobbered too much when you were eating your bottle. Nope... these were not the explanation. THE JAMMIES DIDN'T FIT! WHAT? I thought for sure your dad was just lacking in sleep and that couldn't be possible. Sure enough when I went to dress you that morning. Your shirt was so tight and your little pants were short on you... but I still wouldn't believe it and left you in the clothes, until I went to change your diaper later in the day and your little pants were so tight on your belly that you had a red mark! I couldn't believe it - your 0-3 month clothes were not fitting. But they were just yesterday. Still unwilling to accept this fact I went up to your room and pulled out the bin on 3-6 month clothes, convinced that all of these outfits would drown you. I tried the first one on...guess what... IT FIT! So I tried again... IT FIT! And again... IT FIT! I tried every single outfit in the 3-6 month bin on you and they all fit. I just started bawling! I couldn't believe it...it's over! You will never be that small again. I can't believe how fast it went! I called your daddy - he thought I was crazy to be so emotional about this! So I called some friends for some sympathy and to tell them how cruel they were for not informing me of this terrible day. But the best solice was in calling your Grammie! She simply reminded me that your right on time! Doesn't it make sense that your turning three months this week and you would be moving into your 3 month clothing? WHERE IS THE JUSTICE!
Max we've waited so long for you to arrive and sharing every day with you is such a blessing. Yesterday was simply a reminder to how fast it is going by! You will always be my little guy, no matter how big you get! I love you with all my heart!
Warning: The camera has broke and I've been using the camera on my phone. Scary! Anyways the new camera is ordered and I can't wait till it arrives! Hurry quick Mr. UPS man!

I know this is a horrible picture - but it truly shows the sadness. We are both dressed in black so we could morn the loss of the 0-3 month clothes! My mascara all cried off and you exhausted after trying on an entire bin of clothes! We were a mess!

This is a picture of the disater it creates in packing away one set of clothes and getting out the others. I've started preparing myself - apparently we will be doing a lot of this in the first couple years!
Max - Exhausted! Sleeping on the recliner in his bedroom while I finish cleaning the mess that was created!
Your little sleeper say's "I have Issues" - you don't - I just thought it was a silly little sleeper and couldn't resist. Truthfully, I should have found one in my size! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment