Dear Max,
I have to say Max, you are such a good baby. You've slept through the night since you were about 2 months old, you rarely get upset, only if your hungry or tired, and really it's just a little squawk...well on the hunger - when your tired we do refer to your settling as Custards Last Stand! You're not super loud right now - just real chill. Your dad and I always say your our "Zen Dude". Your Auntie Jali and Uncle Geary bought you the cutest outfit. Little did they know that it was going to be a perfect fit not only in size but in personality! Your dad and I call it your Yoga or Zen outfit...cause it looks like your heading out to the Yoga studio to become "one with the bottle." Thanks for being such a chill dude! We love hanging with you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment