Saturday, February 28, 2009

Splish, Splash You love the bath!

Saturday, February 28, 2009
Dear Max,
One of the funnest parts of your little world right now is bath time. You LOVE it! The moment I set you in the bath... you just let out a big sigh, representing the weight of the world, and just like that it all goes away! Bath time has been unofficially designated as my duty, and I love it. The trade off was washing bottles. I think I got the better end of the deal. Your dad does a great job washing bottles, but I'll tell you all about that another time. I think back to your first bath in this great big tub - and I never thought you would get too big for that tub... we are getting close. Love you Max!

First Bath



3 Months



First Bath


3 Months

No comments:

Post a Comment