Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kisses, Kisses, Kisses

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Dear Max,
I just got home from picking you up from your babysitters, Jaime's house. I had to come straight in and write to you about what just happened... you have melted my heart once again! We've been working on giving kisses for the last few weeks, I would say, "Max, give momma kisses" and you would turn towards me and lean in for kisses. Well today as I was standing and holding you while talking with Jaime and getting the update about your fun day, when all of a sudden... YOU LEANED IN AND GAVE ME KISSES! Oh my! Is this what Mom's for ages have gotten to feel when you experience that your child truly loves you in return. I mean I always figured that you appreciated the fact that we cloth, shelter, feed and love you... but to experience you on your own giving your momma kisses... this is more excitement than my little heart can handle! Thank you Max! I love that you are here in our lives and I love you with all my heart!

2 comments:

  1. More pictures! More pictures!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cute baby! I am so glad we got to meet him and to see you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete