Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sick...But we still did Pictures!

Sunday, March 7, 2010
Dear Max,
So much has been going on! This past week was a busy one and next week is going to be even busier! We started the week off kind of slow, then on Wednesday, March 3rd, Mommies dear friend and your "Auntie" Emilie came to stay with us. She is in town for the WPPI (photography) convention. It's always so much fun to have Auntie Em around. Even during good and hard times. It was on Friday that you woke up and didn't look like you felt very good. Knowing that I would be leaving next Wednesday for a business trip, I didn't want to wait to take you into the doctor. Daddy stayed home with you and I called Dr. Downey's office as soon as I got to work to see if we could get an appointment. They had availability to see you at 4:15 that afternoon. So I worked until about 3:45 then took off to meet you and Daddy at the Dr.'s office. These are times when it's so frustrating being so far from home. I raced all the way there, hurried and parked, ran to the office building, jumped into the elevator, hurried and pushed the buttons and "ding" doors open and I run right into you and daddy waiting at the top of the elevator to LEAVE! Yup, I missed the entire thing! Sometimes I feel like such an inadequate Mommy. It's just so hard to do it all. The good thing is it gave us some extra time to hang as a family. The Dr. said that you had a cold, but it just needs to go through your system...nothing particular to help you, which is to be honest, the most frustrating answer a parent can be given. You mean their is nothing I can do to help my child feel better. I think we are on the brink of trying a different doctor.

The rest of the weekend was spent taking it easy and trying to give you plenty of time to rest and relax. However, when Auntie Em wanted to take your pictures, even with you not feeling well, I couldn't resist the opportunity to get your amazing smile, all those teeth and your Frankenstein walk documented to film. So Sunday afternoon Auntie Em and I did our best to keep your nose wiped and your mind distracted to capture the cutest boy I know on film. I love these pictures, your turning into such a little man, so distinguished and happy. Your eyes tell us everything we could possible ever need to know. I love you Max!

15 Months Old... Such a Big Boy




Future Missionary



Still love to "Snap that monkey right out of that tree!"



Max, the one thing I cannot forget to tell you....We waited a long time for you to decide to walk. 15 months to be exact. However, you have taken off running.


A Boy with his Best Friend... Cooper

You two love each other so much!



You bring each other so much joy!


So much love!


Oh Wow! That's TOO much love! Can't wait to show your future wife this one. Your first french kiss at 15 months from Cooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment