Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday

Sunday, February 28, 2010
Dear Max,
So, I've expressed to you before my frustration with the 11:00 am church time. And to further complicate my emotions about this, comes in the form of...Daddy has to work on Sunday's. So not only is the 11:00 am time the worst, 2 times a month, I am left to wrangle you alone! Now I will say this, mommies friend Charmaine, gave a great suggestion to overcome the 11:00 am hurdle. It seems to be working, but still hitting a wall by hour 2. This consists of getting you up early (this is hard for me!) and then putting you to bed, dressed for church around 9:30 am to wake up just moments before we are set to run out the door. Today was a day that Daddy had to work and I was left to go at it alone. I will say little man... I really love going to church, and I really love our ward, but I'm not a fan of going without Daddy. It takes everything inside of me to get the guts to go. I don't know why! I see wonderful women do this week after week with 2, 3 or 4 kids. This morning, we had a slight set back in our plan. Auntie Julie and Auntie Andrea visited and we stayed up way to late talking, so getting you up early, well, that didn't happen. You woke us up! So putting you back to bed just an hour after waking up...it didn't work. You never fell asleep, just jabbered in your crib, while I got dressed. Well, given the odds were stacked against me: No nap before church, No daddy to help, No daddy to keep me company and lunch in the form of Graham Crackers and breakfast bars. I feel proud that we made it through one hour of church (did I mention that we sat in the hall the entire time!) And that you were the unofficial greeter of EVERYONE who came by! It was so cute, you would wave at everyone and then they would come over and talk to you and you seriously would shake their hands! It was hilarious!!

And after church you came home and fell right asleep! OF COURSE!!! Oh how I wish you would still fall asleep in my arms... I miss that luxury so much! I love you Max!


Auntie Julie reading you a bedtime story at 10:00 pm. Only 1 and 1/2 hours past your normal bedtime and look - still smiling!

A Sunday Afternoon Snack...POST NAP

You are such a HAM


Wait, Did I mention that you are a HAM..No cooper I didn't say you could have some Ham. Look at this puppy! It's never ending with you two!


Yup - a total Ham!

No comments:

Post a Comment