Thursday, April 8, 2010

Missing the boys

Thursday, April 8, 2010
Dear Max,
Well, here we are again. We were home for 4 days this time and now you are already off to Salt Lake City. You and Daddy left this afternoon. You picked up Grammie and are almost to Aunt Jali's and Uncle Geary's. I'm flying up tomorrow at noon. I miss you boys so much. It's so crazy to be home without you, daddy and cooper. It's REALLY quiet! The last few day's since being back from St. George have gone by quick once again. Daddy and I both came back on Monday to morning meetings and laundry and re-packing our bags. It's official we have had our bags packed full time since the middle of March. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. I just keep praying that you will all arrive safe and sound. My entire life is in that truck. I keep telling Daddy to drive really safe and GO SLOW! I miss and you and love you Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment