Sunday, April 25, 2010
Dear Max,
This weekend Daddy and I did a lot of cleaning...lot's and lot's of cleaning. Actually not really cleaning...cleaning out! Grampie and Grammy came down on Friday and stayed till Saturday and then came back for a few hours on Sunday for dinner. We are so lucky that they are so willing to drive back and forth and visit and help us when we need it. During our "cleaning out" a couple of things happened. Daddy and I were both really busy, so I don't think you ever made it out of your jammies. I guess that's ok every once in a while! The other thing that happened was all the "finds" we came across while cleaning out. I will say that Auntie Andrea swung by and she felt like she got some good finds. And I don't know how daddy feels about it... but you sure did like the old buggy we came across. I just had to take pictures. We also discovered lot's of things about daddy that we either didn't know or had forgotten while going through his childhood memory boxes. Is it strange that we had fun while cleaning out? I guess that is a true testament for being able to enjoy just being together as a family, no matter what we are doing!
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment