Saturday, April 24, 2010

Daddy

Saturday, April 24, 2010
Dear Max,
We are so lucky to have your Daddy! The two of you are just two peas in a pod. I'll be honest Max, at this stage in life, you and daddy spend a lot of time together. I feel like since Daddy gets days off in the middle of the week, the two of you get some extra time just to hang out. It seems like with my weekends off, we always have something planned, things to do or out of time. I love the relationship that you and your daddy have developed. The two of you are just crazy! The other night, I just laughed and laughed watching you and dad wrestle. I know that daddy waited a long time to share moments like this with his son, and is so grateful that you two like so many of the same things. You love to play cars, build things, play catch and have fun! I love you boys!



Getting a horsey ride from Daddy


Such a big boy, climbs up all on your own


So fun!


Get him Max!


You have a good arm! Daddy is convinced that you are going to be a quarter back, point guard and pitcher...which ever you choose!



Look at that arm!


So happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment