Dear Max -
Life is so very busy right now, I will try to keep you up to date as much as possible. The big project right now is were moving. Time to downsize and realign our goals, one of which is having Daddy go back to school. He would like to go into the medical field, a departure from his current world, that is for sure! But I'm excited for our family, it will take some sacrifices, but that's what families do! We support each others dreams!! We have 3 day's during this move to get settled and then back to work we go! Oh, on a side note, Daddy fell while wrestling a man to the ground at work. Because he got hurt he had to take a mandatory drug test. When the nurse came in to go over his test results she asked Daddy, "how long have you been diabetic?" Daddy said, about 3 seconds! We had no idea that Daddy had diabetes. We have been going to several doctor appointments and getting lots of great education on how to best manage this. It is a lot of information to take in, but I'm grateful for caring doctors and the information that is available for us.
Change is always happening, and that is the beautiful thing about our life! I'm so very grateful for your Daddy and the tender mercies that we receive from our Heavenly Father. I know that everything happens for a reason and this to was a situation guided to us to find out this information. I'm looking forward to settling into our cozy cottage and being physically close to one another. Sometimes bigger is not always better! I love you Max!
Love,
Mom
Life is so very busy right now, I will try to keep you up to date as much as possible. The big project right now is were moving. Time to downsize and realign our goals, one of which is having Daddy go back to school. He would like to go into the medical field, a departure from his current world, that is for sure! But I'm excited for our family, it will take some sacrifices, but that's what families do! We support each others dreams!! We have 3 day's during this move to get settled and then back to work we go! Oh, on a side note, Daddy fell while wrestling a man to the ground at work. Because he got hurt he had to take a mandatory drug test. When the nurse came in to go over his test results she asked Daddy, "how long have you been diabetic?" Daddy said, about 3 seconds! We had no idea that Daddy had diabetes. We have been going to several doctor appointments and getting lots of great education on how to best manage this. It is a lot of information to take in, but I'm grateful for caring doctors and the information that is available for us.
Change is always happening, and that is the beautiful thing about our life! I'm so very grateful for your Daddy and the tender mercies that we receive from our Heavenly Father. I know that everything happens for a reason and this to was a situation guided to us to find out this information. I'm looking forward to settling into our cozy cottage and being physically close to one another. Sometimes bigger is not always better! I love you Max!
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment