Sunday, February 8, 2009
Dear Max,
I often laugh cause every day I dress you all up and then we hang at home! We do run the occasional errand. But for the most part I am the one that get's to stare at you all day and say... you look so cute! And snap a picture. So here is a photo montage of my ode... All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go!
3 months ago
He is the cutest thing! I love all his outfits, and seriously, live it up! Luke won't even let me choose his outfits anymore! And I am having a hard to relinquishing control! Yesterday he wore blue pants with a bright yellow shirt! I loved dressing up my kids when they were babies! So I say, have fun~!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie. I used to dress J.D. up and then we stayed home all day. Oh well, it sure is fun!
ReplyDeleteHe is so handsome!!! I love the nursery, it looks great! Even though I'm watching Tommy grow big, too, it is hard to believe Max is filling out so much.
ReplyDelete