Dear Max,
Your daddy and I have been so excited this week as we prepare to attend the NASCAR weekend here in Las Vegas. We have been coordinating babysitting (Grandma is coming) and grocery shopping for the tailgate party. All this has been exciting, but today a real excitement hit! Your daddy and I got to see you as a true NASCAR fan! It was a crazy circumstance...your dad is working security today for Joey Lagano the Home Depot #20 Driver. I decided to take you over to visit dad and his co-workers today. We went early so we wouldn't be in the way with all the excitement of Joey coming to the store. We visited for about an hour and then left. No sooner do we pull out of the parking lot and your dad calls and said "turn back into the parking lot!" so I did. He said "turn left" so I did. then he said "turn right" so I did. The next thing I know I'm parked right in front of the #20 hauler. He says grab Max and meet me at the flags (they had the area all roped off from the public). So I grab you out of your car seat and ran to the flags. Your dad was there and grab you. They had started up the car and were driving it to the "viewing" area. It was loud... REALLY loud. And what does my boy do? Laugh! That's right! You loved the sound of the engine revving. It was so fun! I got this one picture with my camera phone. Your dad was more interested in what your reaction was going to be! Your dad and I can't wait till you can come with us to the race! We will be having fun this weekend, but we will be missing you terribly! We love you Max! Boogity! Boogity! Boogity!


We would expect nothing less from a Baby Trenholm! =)
ReplyDelete