Thursday, February 19, 2009

We had your 3 month pictures taken today

Thursday, February 19, 2009
Dear Max,
Today we had your 3 month pictures taken. Your Aunt Emilie took them and she always does such a great job! I'm sure it's easy for her cause your such a beautiful baby. You were such a good sport letting us do 3 costume changes. I can't wait to hang them on our walls at home. You gave us some great smiles. We love you Max!


Here are some of your daddy and my favorites!























5 comments:

  1. Oh Danell, he is the cutest little thing! Oh, I'm totally in love with the little guy and I haven't met him yet!!! Oh, I just can't get over his cuteness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby! We were inspired by the story of his arrival.
    Kendall and Kim Ence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max, is that a faux hawk I see? Too cute! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh!!! What a cutie pie. Too, too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are adorable. But, what do you expect he is an adorable baby. Who is this Emilie that took the pictures? She is very good. Is she in St. George? I would like some cute pics taken of my family sometime.

    ReplyDelete