Monday, May 18, 2009

6 Months Old


Monday, May 18, 2009
Dear Max,
Today you are six month's old. It hardly seems possible that time has gone by so fast. I felt like this after your daddy and I got married. I remember on our first wedding anniversary thinking - it feels like we just got married - yet it feels like we have always been married. The same goes with you - it feels like you just arrived - yet it feels like you have always been here. You are the funnest little man! You are rolling over and scooting around a ton. We no longer can just lay you on the couch and come back in a few minutes and trust that you will be in the same position. You will actually be in a completely different place! You have found your voice and love to make big noises and laugh. You have the best smile I have EVER seen and just in time for your 6 month mile stone. You have started make the loudest bubble noises with your mouth. As a matter of fact, you started this while I was in Dallas and I heard you over the phone and just about died. I'll be honest - I thought your dad had.. um... had... um... passed gas We died laughing. Now the funnest thing to do is to ask you questions... and your response is in these gurgle bubbles. For example... "Max, do you want to wear this shirt or that one?" Response "gggggrrrrrbbbbbrrrrrggggrrrrbbbbrrr" "tell us how you really feel!"
Max we are so glad that you are in our family! We are looking forward to going to the temple as a family and being sealed for time and eternity. We love you!

Blowing Bubbles is fun!

Blowing Bubbles is messy!

Blowing Bubbles can be very unattractive!


Our sweet baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment