Monday, November 16, 2009

Over Achiever!

Monday, November 16, 2009
Dear Max,
Well, that's it! You are done with the helmet. Your newly shaped head looks GREAT! And it only took 8 weeks versus the 16 weeks originally forecasted. What a great early birthday present for you. We go back to the doctor next Tuesday to have your 3D image taken again to see the vast change. I'm looking forward to seeing the change, however, I'm not looking forward to re-living the nylon over your head experience. Congratulations on your new look! Let's just hope you will figure out really quick that you can no longer bang your head against stuff without it hurting. I'm seeing a few painful lessons in your near future. We love you Max!


Monday, November 16, 2009
Look at that beautiful little head!

3 comments:

  1. What a doll! Let us know if you will have a minute during the holidays to get together. It has been a whole year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome boy! We are going to be down south for Thanksgiving...can we hook up? I think Max and Jaxon need a play date! We hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete