Sunday, December 21, 2008

Saturday, December 20 - Sunday, December 21, 2008

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dear Max,

Today your mom’s friends fropm work threw her a baby shower. It was at Shannon Coldon’s house. It was so much fun and of course so fun for everyone to see you! Everyone was so excited for your arrival and just kept saying how beautiful you are. We are so lucky to have you! Earlier in the day I had the opportunity to talk to Wes, your moms best friend since childhood. It was so good to talk to him and tell him all about you.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dear Max,

I went to church today and left you home with your daddy. Still a little nervous about taking you to church. I know that everyone will want to hold and touch you and I’m trying so hard to not let you get sick. During sacrament the Bishop got up at the end of sacrament and started talking about the reason for this Christmas Season and about the love of the Savior and how he came to the world this time of year as a baby – born into less than standard circumstances. Then he said, it is so specials this season that a family in our ward is experiencing the love of a new baby in their home. He said that he didn’t know a more excited family then the Trenholm’s about the arrival of our Max. It was so sweet for him to recognize your arrival from the pulpit. He loves you so much and we feel that he has such a part in your being in our home. He gave us the comfort and the courage to go on and gave me the desire to pick up the phone that day! I taught in young women’s today – did what’s called a silent lesson. It was a lot of fun and the girls loved it. When I got home we had some dinner that grandma cooked and went to bed. It was a good Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment