Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday, December11, 2008


Dear Max,
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Today is a scary day. Grandma went home this morning – leaving you in the care of only us AND we are headed back to Dr. Downey’s office. Based on yesterday’s visit I’m a little nervous – and the fact that we are going back for you to get circumcised. I must say your dad was much braver that I was. I hid in the corner with a pamphlet on how to care for your little manhood while your dad sat by your bedside and comforted you as you screamed bloody murder. What a horrible thing to hear. My new little baby so sad! We left the doctor’s office and your dad and I went for ice cream. This is one of the traditions in our family. A little treat after the doctors. It sure made us feel better and we can’t wait for the day that you can indulge as well! We love you and are so glad that you are here!
I talked with my office today and I get to stay home with you until Monday, March 2nd! We are going to have so much fun! I’m excited and so grateful for this opportunity to be at home with you. I celebrated by taking your foot and handprints. Let’s just say that you have great foot cooperation, but man do you clench your fists! I love you little man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment