Our Family______________________
Max Charles Trenholm
Our Family______________________
Max Charles Trenholm
He is so beautiful! We would love to come to the blessing. Please let us know when it is.
ReplyDeleteLove that babe!! So glad to see you all tonight!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable family. We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to watch Max grow up.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! We can't wait to met him.
ReplyDeleteDanell! I was overjoyed to get your Christmas card/birth announcement. My eyes quickly filled up with tears . . . I am soooo happy for you and Tony. Our little boys are only a month apart! The last e-mail address I have for you doesn't work. Drop me an e-mail so I can talk more with you and invite you to our blog. charmainechidester@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteOh Danell! We're were so thrilled to get your cards! Congrats on the doggie too! A full house now!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing these pictures of Max and you both being new parents. We love you so much and are so thrilled for you! I cried reading your letter to Max. You are such a wonderful mother and a dear friend. I hope all is going fabulous for you! How fun for our kids to be the same age & in 20 or so years get married ;-) he he he
Danell, we just got your announcement in the mail today! I am soooo thrilled for you and Tony! You guys have waited so long for this little guy! He is going to have an amazing life with you guys! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOh Danell! I'm in tears. I just got your holiday card/ baby announcement. I had no idea! What a miraculous story. Thank you so much for letting me know. I am so happy for you and Tony (and Max and Cooper). Max is so blessed to have you as parents. I thought about you at Christmas time. Sorry I didn't send a card. I got about half way through my Christmas cards and pretty much pooped out. :) I'll be watching for more updates to your blog. I'm curious about work. Did they give you maternity leave? It must be awesome to hold him. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteDanell, got the card today and loved it. Went right to your blog. I really enjoyed reading the story of Max, he is so cute! What will you be doing as far as work? I will come see you when I'm in Vegas next.
ReplyDeleteLove Ya
Michelle