Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!



Sunday, April 12, 2009
Dear Max,
Happy Easter! It has been so fun celebrating Easter with you today. We stared this morning with going to Church. It was nice to have Grammie and Grampy with us at church. Of course mommy and daddy had a new Easter Church outfit for you to wear. You looked so cute! It is the first time you have worn shorts and you have the cutest chubbiest thighs! I just love them. When we got home from church we found the lettuce trail that the Easter Bunny had left it led you right to your Easter Basket! You got some toys, books and candy (by the way... Dad ate all your Candy). We then went on an Easter Egg hunt. We had colored eggs last night and the Easter Bunny had found them and hid those and other eggs all over the back yard. You did a great job locating all the eggs - with the help of your daddy! Some were filled with Candy, others with money and some even had doggie treats for Cooper!

But Easter day was even more special cause you hit a milestone... You rolled over!!!!! I was so excited. As we were getting ready for church you were laying on the floor, your daddy was still in bed, and you started to roll, now it didn't happen very fast, which was a good thing for your daddy's sake. I ran into our room and said hurry wake up... Max is going to roll over and your daddy came running and sure enough the moment he ran in you completed your roll! YEAH! You are a true Easter Egg Roller!

Love you!!!


I just had a bath and now I'm ready to get messy coloring Easter Eggs!


Hey Grammie... Did you know that we were going to do this to Eggs?


And they say that coloring Easter Eggs is all for the kids???



Beautiful Work Family!


Cooper even thinks so!


Cute Baby with Cute Easter Eggs!



Woah! Woah! Woah! Is anyone going to put a stop to this? We aren't eating these are we?

That's better Cooper... More Dignified! You were embarrassing me!


The Family!


Our Family on Easter Morning



Mommy with her boys!

Grammie and Grampy!


Aunt Kathy



And were Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'


Cooper giving kisses for encouragement!



This is way harder than it looks!


I'm so going to do this!


Finishing out the day doing Laundry with Mommy!

2 comments:

  1. Max is so adorable! I'm glad you had such a good Easter! Made even better because you got to spend it with your little man and your parents! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures guys! Does Max have a double crown? Jesse does and his hair come together like Max's does (mohawk) so I wondered if that was why. My Asian dr. told me that a double crown in the Asian culture is a sign of stubborness. Ah oh, looks like we are in for it!

    ReplyDelete