Saturday, April 11, 2009
Dear Max,
It has been a long week. We got the call on Monday that you tested positive for RSV. Your daddy and I both thought for sure we were just nervous first time parents and taking you to the doctor was just us being paranoid. But I guess we were right... you will find that we are right a lot! However this time I really wish we were wrong. You have been a good little trooper, you still found a way to giggle through me plunging your nose every morning and every night. You really didn't miss much of a beat. However, it has been a long week in that we haven't ventured out at all. We have been keeping you out of the public and I tell ya - it makes for a long week. Even though your daddy and I are out and about it's different not taking you along, which has meant that one of us is home with you while the other is out. Tonight we said, enough is enough! Your Grammie, Grampy, and Aunt Kathy are all in town to celebrate Easter so we decided let's go out to dinner. We enjoyed a nice dinner and took you along. You are a good little baby - you did want to be held the entire dinner, your just giving me really good practice on eating with one hand. I was really proud of my steak and potato eating abilites... I will admit your Grammie did cut my steak for me! I'm so glad you are feeling better and so grateful that you didn't get sicker than you already were. It is quite amazing to me your little immune system and how quickly you heal! Love you!
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment