Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!



Saturday, October 31, 2009
Dear Max,
Your first Halloween! It was so fun dressing you up and celebrating Halloween with you! I think I was so excited I made myself sick! I actually ended up staying home from work on Friday, not feeling good, but I think I was just so excited to celebrate! Friday night we attended the ward Halloween party. Daddy and I are on the activities committee so we had to be there early for some set-up. Let's just say we are so grateful for the three young women that came over on Thursday night to string 120 donuts for the donut eating contest! The ward party was a lot of fun. It was our first, trunk or treat. We have avoided these things in the past due to our family being limited to the two of us. It seemed kind of strange to attend with out kids. So we were really looking forward to this. We had two really cute costumes, so we split and you wore one on Friday and the other on Saturday. It was so much fun going trick-or-treating with you and can't wait till next year. I'm already dreading the time when you won't want us tagging along. We are so glad your here Max, and we love you so very much!

Costume 1

What does the duck say?
Quack - Quack!

Your First Trunk or Treat!

Helping Daddy hand out the candy


You were a big helper!


Until Daddy introduced a yummy sucker. You are addicted!



Yummy Stuff!


Messy Stuff!



Trunk or Treat

Saturday, October 31, 2009
Happy Halloween!

Cooper... our little Devil

Costume #2

Our little Monster




Oh Max - We love you so much!


Cooper can't quite figure this out...


Here we are... Your first trick or treating!
Is Cooper going inside? Oh no!


Cooper and Daddy


Max and Mommy


Family trick or treating

1 comment: