Dear Max,
Oh Max- where do I even begin. Spending each day with you is a new adventure! I remember hearing about things or seeing moms in the grocery store with their kids doing funny things and thinking.... "'man, they have really strange kids!" Well guess what - WE HAVE ONE TOO! It's YOU! Here are a few of the things that you have been up to!
From previous entries you know that you have a great love for putting all of our stuff outside the dogie door. We have found, remotes, shoes, Tupperware, your toys, Coopers toys. Pretty much anything that can fit out the dogie door - you put it out! So you can imagine our surprise when we came around the corner and saw this!
Like any good parents we thought... let's just teach him to come back in! Maybe you will start letting yourself in and out just like Cooper!
Then just the other day, I picked up a friend for lunch and she looked into the back of my car and just started laughing! I said "WHAT?" She proceeded to say "You have a MOM car! I love it! I use to always get into your car and it was so clean... no crumbs... no toys... I was so jealous! But now look! There are crackers in the back seat, toys in the trunk, crumbs EVERYWHERE!" And the guilty party is....
Who you?
Then a couple days later, I'm putting the dishes away and look at this! I didn't even know you could climb!!! So I was REALLY surprised! Mommy officially has a little "helper"
I am in TROUBLE!
Max, I must say, in the past 3 weeks you have become a changed little man! You are exploring everything and everywhere. I feel like the bigger your world is getting the smaller I'm trying to make it. I would venture to say that we are both going through an adjustment phase. For as long as I can remember I have never had somebody follow me around taking out everything I put away. I could put a shoe away and it would be right where I put it when I came back for it. Whether it was 2 minutes or 20 days later. Now I can't set a shoe in your site or it might never be found! And just when I had cleaned your toy room for the 4th time today, cleaned the kitchen only to find the cabinets emptied two seconds later, I take you to the grocery store and as we are strolling through the store and out of nowhere you point to your eye "I" then to your chest "love" and then you do what.... POINT AT ME! "YOU!" I've been teaching you to do that for the past couple of weeks, and suddenly, without warning, and just when your mommy needed it most, I get an "I Love you" from my son. I love you too Max! EVERYTHING about you! Please tell me that this was sincere and you haven't figured out how to manipulate me already... oh man!
No comments:
Post a Comment