Saturday, December 5, 2009

Your Daddy is Super Funny!

Saturday, December 5, 2009
Dear Max,
Oh Max, I had to come and quickly write to you. Your daddy is so funny. Tonight we were running a couple of errands and you were in your car seat in the back of daddy's truck. All of a sudden you start chanting "Da - ddy" "Da - ddy" "Da - ddy"
I look at your daddy - "What's this?"
Your daddy is laughing..."I didn't think he got it?"
"What do you mean?" I ask
Apparently the other day you and daddy were at home and one of your favorite toys batteries had gone dead, so daddy (the super daddy he is) changed the batteries in your toy and the toy started working again. You were apparently so happy and appreciative to daddy that you made him feel like a super hero. So daddy started chanting
"Da - ddy" "Da - ddy" "Da - ddy"
What do you know... three day's later we start hearing
"Da - ddy" "Da - ddy" "Da - ddy"
I love your daddy so much and want you to know what a great daddy he is. We should chant for him more often! He works so hard and does so much for you. He loves you so much and doesn't want to miss a thing. I'm not sure what other daddy's are like, but this daddy has never missed a doctors appointment or any other important moment in your life. So I say you have it right! "probablyDa - ddy" "Da - ddy" "Da - ddy"....

No comments:

Post a Comment