Dear Max,
Happy Valentines Day! Perfect timing to have learned "I LOVE YOU!" We love you Max.
YOU!
A Day to celebrate Love! I know some people don't like Valentines day and say it's just a "commercial" holiday. But I love Valentines day! I love that their is one day a year dedicated to love. We don't do anything extravagant for Valentines. We typically stay home and cook. The last several years we have cooked lobster or crab legs and this year is not different. As a matter of fact, this year, your Nana sent us a gift certificate from one of our favorite places out of Maine that ships live lobsters directly to your house. We opted to not go for the live one, but instead for some lobster tails and crab legs. It was funny, your Auntie Julie came into town for a conference, and the "box" was being delivered on Saturday and we were up in St. George so I called and asked her if she would bring the box in for us. She said sure, after she opened it up! I told her she wouldn't want to do that...Their is a live lobster inside! He he he... She was freaking out. But she's a good Auntie, cause she picked it up and brought it inside, screaming the whole way I'm sure.
Daddy had to work today, so you and I got to spend the afternoon together. I just had to share these pictures with you, I thought it was very funny, especially on Valentines Day. Online dating at the ripe young age of almost 15 months!
Daddy had to work today, so you and I got to spend the afternoon together. I just had to share these pictures with you, I thought it was very funny, especially on Valentines Day. Online dating at the ripe young age of almost 15 months!
How is it that you know how to operate a computer mouse? Grammie and Papa struggle with this and they have had a computer in their life a lot longer than you have!
Had to throw this one in... Max this is proof that EVERYTHING is a truck to you! You are a true boy!
And a little comparison...This is you on Valentines 2009

And Valentines 2010. You were not quite sure about the Bumbo chair. You typically only sit in the bumbo chair when your getting your hair cut.
My "Hunk a burnin' love!"
What a difference a year makes!
I just couldn't resist your cute face this morning over breakfast! I love you Max. I'm so grateful for you!
What a cutie you've got there! And I am SOOO glad to hear how well Heather is doing. I can't believe how horrible it could have turned out if they didn't get that diagnosis. Thanks goodness for prayers!
ReplyDelete