Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Dear Max,You Walked! You did it! Tonight you took your first steps! I can not believe that both daddy and I were home to witness this! Daddy sat you down on your feet just a few steps away from the couch. One of your favorite toys (a wooden train) was on the couch. All of a sudden you took one step, then a second, then fell towards the couch! Daddy and I both started jumping and screaming for joy. Our reaction scared you to death. You immediately started crying. While I calmed you down Daddy grabbed the video camera and it all began. Taking a few steps between us. What an incredible dream! I can't believe our baby is walking. Frankly, I can't believe we are parents and get to experience this joy. Max, I can not explain to you the excitement and gratitude we felt. Max, I think our dead giveaway will be when you watch the video and hear our high pitched voices. I'm amazed that you took your first steps, when both Daddy and I were home! I thought for sure, this would be one of those moments that would happen at Jaime's, all hazards of being working parents. I know that we are being blessed and I truly believe that you decided to walk when you did for a reason! We love you so much Max! Welcome to the world of walkers... it will be nice to have you off of all 4 and onto 2's!
PS - I won the bet! Daddy said you would be walking by Christmas. I said Presidents Day.
PS - I won the bet! Daddy said you would be walking by Christmas. I said Presidents Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment