Dear Max,
Really, we hate to force this onto you, but we figure at this point you are
1: outnumbered
2: too little to do anything about it
and 3: easily influenced
So it's true... You are a NASCAR fan. Daddy worked today, but called to remind me that the Home Depot #20 driven by Joey Lagano was going to be at his store and that we should come by. Last year, I was still on "maternity" leave and just happened to show up at the right time to visit Daddy, but this year, we thought we should be a little more strategic. I was so excited to see your reaction this year. You LOVE pushing car's around the house. Every night before you go to bed, we seem to find ourselves on the floor pushing cars. So I was curious how you would react to seeing a "LIFE SIZE"car. You loved it! You couldn't take your eye's off the car. When we got there, they had just started the engine and were getting ready to load it back into the trailer. It was loud, and you assisted with your own car noise, the driver revved his engine, you did jumped, but I was surprised that you didn't cry. You just kept on with your own "vroom vroom" noises. So I'm thinking that our "influence" is working. You are loving NASCAR! YEAH!!! We can't wait till your old enough to go to the races! Maybe next year...I'm not sure about a 2 year old sitting still during a 4 hour race...maybe in a few years! I love you, my little NASCAR fan!
I couldn't get a picture with you looking... You couldn't take your eyes off of the car
Now - your both looking the other way!
This time I just got in front of the two of you... look how annoyed you look!
Loading the #20 back into the hauler!
So sad to see the car go!
Later in the day...
You are a boy down to your core!
Look two cars!
Ditched the car's for the stairs!
No comments:
Post a Comment