Dear Max,
I just had to write to you tonight, I never considered myself a "dog" person, but the day I met Cooper I knew he was part of our family. Cooper is such a sweet dog, he does have his moments, but he is a great addition to our family. It was only 6 months after Cooper joined our family that you joined our family. We doubled the size of our family in such a short period of time. But I know that the two of you are met to be together, the bond the two of you have is so fun to watch. Since the day you came home Cooper has loved and protected you. Now I will say that since you have grown up Cooper is protecting you less and looking out for himself a bit more. It's all good, your relationship is growing up. You love to run around the house together and play catch, it's great to watch. Here are some pictures of you and Coop or as I like to say... A boy and his dog!
Catching some zzzzz's
I could barely get a picture of just you without Cooper, he always wants to be by your side!

One of my favorite pictures! If you look close you will see you are getting a full frenchie kiss from Mr. Cooper!
And tonight, Sunday, June 27th

No comments:
Post a Comment