Dear Max,
Today we enjoyed a day together with the family, including Tanier. Mommy and Tanier had a work bbq over at our boss' house. Tanier was a good sport and took you swimming, but you were having a "I want mommy" kind of a day, so didn't last too long in the pool. We enjoyed visiting with our friends from work. It's crazy how just a few years ago we were all childless and for sure this get together would have been at a bar, which would have been no fun for us, as a matter of a fact, we most likely would have stayed home. But now the majority of us have kids, so now it's a pool party and bbq. Got to love that! After the bbq we went out for some yogurt. You are such a fan. Just like your daddy! It was a fun day hanging out together. While we drove we did more of our usual ritual, singing. You are learning lots of new songs, which is good, I was getting a little tired of 3 little monkeys. You know sing your ABC's, I'm so glad when Daddy comes home, Incy Bitsy Spider and popcorn popping. I love that you love music. Your daddy and I are not the best singers, but some of our funnest times in the car have been belting our hearts out to the best of the 80's, primary and Christmas songs. I'm glad that you can join in and we look forward to teaching you some Bon Jovi next! Love you Max!
No comments:
Post a Comment