Dear Max,
Today is our last day in San Diego. We woke up, had a somewhat relaxing morning. I took Daddy over to the airport to fly home. Came back to the hotel, to pack up and start our drive back home. When I returned, Grammie was feeding you yogurt out on the patio overlooking the ocean. Max, you have such a charmed life! It's tough to be you
The view from the room
On the drive home, we took some extra time to go to a strawberry patch, where you can pick your own strawberries! Look at all those rows and rows of sweet red goodness!
By the way... this picture of you holding Grammies purse...You LOVE to hold her purse, as a matter of fact, in old town, we even tried to buy you a "knock off" of Grammie purse to see if you would rather hold that one and no... you are insistent on having the real deal. Grammie was such a good sport, considering her whole life is in that little purple clutch!
A Happy Strawberry smile for the road!
We arrived back to the house safe and sound. Daddy made his flight and got back to work in plenty of time. It worked our perfectly! We are home for a few day's and then off on a "girls weekend!" I bet you can't wait for that one Max! Yup, you are coming with. I love you Max!
No comments:
Post a Comment