Monday, June 14, 2010

We're Back!

Monday, June 14, 2010
Dear Max
We're Back! We made it back from San Diego tonight! It's great to be home, Grammie just left to drive the rest of the way back to St. George and I thought I would take a moment to catch you up on our vacation....

Thursday, June 10, 2010
Day 1
We left around 3:00 to drive to San Diego. I was glad that we got to leave a little early to begin our drive. You did well on the drive down, we made just one stop for dinner and to stretch our legs. When we arrived to the Hilton San Diego Resort, it was just as beautiful as I remember it from last time. Daddy and I had the chance to stay here last year for our 10 year wedding anniversary, so it was fun to come back and be able to show you and Grammie.

At Subway to stretch our legs




Our road warrior!



The entire resort is "open" this is us in the lobby


It's pretty cool that they take advantage of the perfect San Diego weather. We took advantage of it too - and went for a late night stroll. I couldn't wait to show Grammie and you how close we were to the water!



Hanging out on a beach chair

We have arrived and looking forward to a fun 5 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment