Sunday, August 4, 2013

August 2, 2013 - Girls Weekend

Dear Max,
I'm a lucky, lucky girl for so many reasons!  One is to be your mom, the other is to be married to your Daddy, who I love with all my heart and another reason is because I truly have some of the greatest friends in the entire world!

Aunt Teri, Aunt Emilie, Aunt Andrea and Aunt Julie all came down to Vegas for a night of fun.  We had an AMAZING suite at the Cosmopolitan, ate and AMAZING dinner the D.O.C.G.'s and went to see a GREAT show, Veronic at Bally's.  And then as usual, we stayed up way to late / early chatting!  





The view from our suite

Our L shape wrap around balcony!

















But no matter what...it's always good to be back home with my three boys!  I love you Max!!

Love,

Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment