Dear Max,
Sunday, August 18, 2013
Today was the mission farewell for Rylea Driscoll. She was one of my "Girls" as you call them. She is heading out to her mission in Atlanta, Georgia. So Sister Wyatt and I threw her a Georgia Peach party! We had a blast putting the party together and were so grateful for everyone's love and support in sending her on her way!
We are so blessed to live in such a supportive, loving ward! I'm very grateful for the time we get to spend here in Las Vegas learning and living with these saints! I know that we will have life long friends here and I will forever be grateful for their example in not only my life but in your life too. I'm very excited for you to serve your mission, even though it makes me sad already to think of you in a far away place for 2 years. But I know that your life will be blessed beyond measure by the things you learn, the people you serve and the lives you will touch when you are serving the Lord on your mission. I pray that you grow up with the desire to serve a full time mission, that you keep your self worthy and fulfill this priesthood obligation that has been asked of you. I love you with all my heart Max!
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment