Monday, August 19, 2013

My office got flooded!

Dear Max,
August 19, 2013
So...7 days ago, I got a call Monday morning to not come into work, and just work from home because my office had flooded over the weekend!  I couldn't believe it...but yup, a pipe had broken and my office was in the course of destruction.  Here are some before and afters
Hard to tell...but the carpet was all flooded and my papers were all soaked!


Here is the after...New Carpet, New Paint and time to move back in!

One thing is for sure...Never a dull moment in life.  The one thing we can always count on is CHANGE!  It's how we handle and what we do with this change that makes all the difference.  It is always in our control.  One thing I've learned in life, is it doesn't make it better to have a bad attitude about it.  It actually can make it worse.  Find the good in all situations and you will do just that BE GOOD!  I mean come on...I got to work from home one day, got new paint and got new carpet in my office!  Not much wrong with that!  I love you Max!

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment