Monday, August 26, 2013

Tova

Dear Max,
August 26, 2013
Well, it was a quick decision, but a decision non the less...You now have a sweedish sister!  A dear friend of ours in the ward is the coordinator for exchange students.  Tova had been displaced and was looking for a home and family to stay with.  That's when we got the call...I will admit we have had some hesitations, but the overwhelming thought is, Tova should stay with us.  So she is!  So far you seem to be ok with the idea of it.  She moved in last night, so we are all still getting use to one another.  We decided to break the "ice" over shaved ice for Family Home Evening.  I think it's going to be a good thing!  I will admit it is so good to see you interact with a sibling.  I wish so much that you would have the opportunity to have a brother or sister, but I guess this is the next best thing.  You are an amazing young boy filled with so much joy, love and laughter!  Not even the snow shack is dull when you are there!  I love you Max!



Love,

Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment